Full Time Administration Job FL
Highly Regarded Medical Group is seeking an Associate Program Director with GME/APD experience to allow for the continued growth of our Family Medicine residency program in – Memphis, a 706 bed Tertiary Care Center located in a beautiful suburb of Memphis, TN.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS
- Employed Opportunity with Large, Financially Stable, Integrated Health Care System
- Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation has 22 hospitals and an 750+ employed physician group
- Be part of newly formed growing team of faculty and FM residents
- Duties include but not limited to:
- Resident/faculty evaluations, academic planning, addressing disciplinary matters
- Precept residents in hospital and clinic setting
- Great work/life balance
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family medicine or Med. Peds.
- Must have graduate medical education/APD experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Incredibly competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Retirement
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.