Excellent Opportunity for a Mohs Surgeon / Dermatology Physician in South CarolinaJob #14250062
** Stunning coastal location! **
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking Mohs Surgeons / Dermatologiststo join a reputable practicein South Carolina.
This private practice is known for itspatients-first approach and gold standard of care, making it an ideal match for anyonelooking to make a genuine difference in patients' lives. This opportunityoffersa ready-made patient base and excellent work-life balance, too!
Find the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4 days per week at 1-3 locations (within 30-minutes)
- Provide a 50/50 mix of General Medical Dermatology and Mohs
- You'll have three fully equipped, bright, and spacious exam rooms
- Highly competitive base salary plus a tiered percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Long term disability, PTO, CME, Malpractice, and Licensing fees
- Partnership opportunity - after only two years!
- Relocation assistance
- Highly reputable practice providing the highest quality patient care
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture made up of multiple providers, mid-levels and experienced, well-trained MAs and administrative staff
- Providing Medical, Surgical Dermatology, Dermatopathology and Cosmetics
Immediately fall in love with the southern hospitality, idyllic charm, and ample natural beauty afforded to those living and working in South Carolina!
This stunning location offers 60 miles of public trails and 12 miles of beautiful beaches. Life in South Carolina is quite affordable with low gas and property taxes. And you really can't beat this southern coastal weather!
The Savannah-Hilton Head International Airport is a short 40-minute commute away, making your vacation plans that much simpler!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'stalentedDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissmanat 636-239-1787 ext 160today. Or email your CV toZach@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!