Full Time Internal Medicine Job Alexandria, LA
Internist/Endocrinologist - Sign-on Bonus Partnership Opportunity
Our client has an opportunity for an internal medicine physician and endocrinologist to join a successful multi-specialty group in Alexandria, Louisiana.
- Well-rounded practice seeing a good patient mix and patients of all ages
- Group call 1:7
- Partnership available after 3 years of service with no buy-in
- Turnkey practice with existing patient base available
- Unmatched potential for flexibility & career growth
- First year income guarantee, including incremental overhead
- Sign on bonus and possible student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, life, vacation, paid professional liability, and 401k
- CME time and dues allowances
- BC/BE in internal medicine or internal medicine-pediatrics
The 380-bed hospital features obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric, and pediatric intensive care services. It includes a cancer center, a heart center, and the area's largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
Alexandria is in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to as a 'Sportsman's Paradise' with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing, and water sports. This diverse, welcoming community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods, museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.