Full Time Primary Care Job Covington, LA
Outpatient Primary Care Sign-on Bonus & Generous Loan Repayment
Our client, a large multi-specialty group has an outpatient primary care opportunity (IM, FM, IM/Ped) in Covington, Louisiana. This is a full-time employed position at an established clinic.
- Unmatched potential for flexibility & career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign-on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, disability, & 401k with company matching
- PTO, disability coverage & leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- BC/BE in internal medicine, family medicine, or internal medicine-pediatrics
This medical center has 167+ beds with more than 800 employees, 240+ physicians and specialties. They are nationally recognized for heart and stroke care, diabetes care, orthopedic services, outpatient rehabilitation services, womens, and senior-friendly care, as well as award-winning behavioral health services, and a comprehensive range of outpatient services. Our client has been recognized for 5 consecutive years as a top performer by the Joint Commission. Their hospital features a Level III trauma center, heart center, and a surgical institute with advanced medical and surgical technologies in state-of-the-art facilities
The City of Covington, founded in 1813, is a charming southern community nestled among three rivers. An eclectic mix of boutiques, art galleries, specialty shops, and restaurants line the downtown streets. Known as the Northshore, our natural beauty and picturesque surroundings are just 45 minutes from downtown New Orleans or the beaches of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, offering a unique and inviting small town with the conveniences and attractions of a larger city.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.