Locum Tenens Radiation Oncology Job OH
An Ohio-based medical facility needs locum tenens radiation oncology coverage. The provider will work during a vacation period. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 25 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the time frame of this assignment only Ohio-licensed providers will be considered. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Vacation coverage
- OH license required
- Board certified
- External beam treatments
- 25 patients treated per day
- Will do consultations and follow-ups
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.