Locum Tenens Internal Medicine Job NV
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Nevada-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens internal medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday and the covering physician will typically see 18 to 20 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified and have current BLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active NV license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active Nevada state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Caseload: 18 to 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.