Locum Tenens Dermatology Job NC
Posted by CompHealth
A North Carolina facility needs a locum tenens dermatologist to provide coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and the covering physician will typically see 35 to 40 patients per day. The covering physician will need an active NC medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- License: Active North Carolina state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 35 to 40 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.