Locum Tenens Dermatology Job MI
Posted by CompHealth
A Michigan facility needs a locum tenens dermatologist to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and the covering physician will typically see 35 to 40 patients per day. The ideal physician is board certified and has an active MI medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active Michigan state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 35 - 40 patients per day
- Procedures: General dermatology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.