Locum Tenens Dermatology Job MI
Posted by CompHealth
A Michigan facility needs a locum tenens dermatologist to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and the covering physician will typically see 35 to 40 patients per day. The ideal physician is board certified and has an active MI medical license.
Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active Michigan state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 35 - 40 patients per day
- Procedures: General dermatology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.