Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Springfield, OR
Posted by CompHealth
An Oregon-based facility is currently seeking a pulmonologist sleep medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active OR medical license. The assignment schedule is either 8 am to 5 pm or 7:30 am to 4:30 pm shifts, and you will see 14 patients per day.
Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OR state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm or 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Caseload: 14 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.