Locum Tenens Infectious Disease Job CA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A California-based facility is currently seeking an infectious disease physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 4 to 5 days per month, both weekdays and weekends, and you will see an average of 20 to 30 patients per weekend day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active CA medical license.
Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 4 to 5 days per month, weekdays and weekends
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 20 to 30 patients per day on weekends
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.