Locum Tenens ObGyn Job WA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens obstetrics/gynecology opportunity is now available in Washington. The assignment schedule is 24-hour coverage and you will see 4 to 8 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active WA medical license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour coverage
- Caseload: 4 to 8 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.