Locum Tenens Radiology Job Minot, ND
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in North Dakota that needs a radiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and you will do 120 reads per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active ND medical license. The assignment requirements include general radiology with light IR.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active North Dakota state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 120 reads per day
- Procedures: General radiology with light IR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.