Locum Tenens Hematology-Oncology Job Walla Walla, WA
Walla Walla, WA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
We have an exciting, locum tenens, hematology/medical oncology opportunity now available in Washington. You should have an active WA state license. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday, with call, and you will see 15 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified.
Are you interested? Give CompHealth a call to discuss all options and opportunities.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.