Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Yakima, WA
This position offers a competitive compensation with additional incentives and stipends. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come practice in scenic Washington wine country, with access to all types of outdoor recreation. This family friendly region offers excellent public and private schools and a welcoming community.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Eric Gant Jr at 954.837.2756 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical director role
- Established cancer program
- Hospital employed opportunity
- License, membership, subscription reimbursement
- Full slate of benefits and perks
- H-1B visa candidates can be supported
- No state income tax
- Region with over 300 days of sunshine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.