Full Time Pediatric Radiology Job PA
CHIEF, PEDIATRIC RADIOLOGY
Academics| Children's Hospital | Teleradiology Available
The Medicus Firm is proud to conduct a national search for a Chief of Pediatric Radiology for the region’s largest not for profit academic medical system. The Department of Radiology includes 80+ faculty members among 11 radiology subspecialties.
- Main campus features a state-of-the-art Children’s Hospital, Hospital for Advance Medicine, and a Regional Level I Trauma Center with a dedicated Pediatric Radiology department
- Centrally located to 4 major cities in the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast region & serving a population of 3 million. Surrounding communities afford a low cost of living, superb public schools, numerous outdoor and cultural activities, and easy access to major metropolitan areas including New York City, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
- Work/Life balance highly promoted: No on-call reading shifts, flexible scheduling options discussed, and teleradiology available
- Innovation and research focused educating system featuring 24 radiology residents and electorate rotations
- Competitive salary and robust benefits package including award winning health coverage, malpractice coverage with tail, retirement plans, signing bonus, relocation, and student loan repayment
- Collaborate with leaders across radiology and pediatrics and a direct line/first name basis with CMO
- Continue to develop and strategically align pediatric radiology with the mission of the medical school and health system.
The desired candidate will be an entrepreneurial pediatric radiology leader with a passion for academics and the drive to lead the division to new heights.
Reference: PDR 9511
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.