Full Time Psychiatry Job MO
Inpatient Adult Psych Unit with Block Schedule in Southern Missouri
A Joint Commission accredited regional referral facility in Southern Missouri is seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist for a full-time, permanent, and hospital employed position. This regional referral center?s service area extends through nine-counties (180,000 population) in south central Missouri and north central Arkansas.
- 22-bed adult (ages 18+) psych unit
- Schedule:2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
- Average in-patient census: 17
- Average length of stay is 4 days
- Excellent inpatient unit support: 1 nurse manager, 2 RN's, 1 LPN, 2 CNA's, 1 unit secretary, & social service staff (2 discharge planners)
Enjoy a regionally competitive salary with sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, up to $4,500 for CME?s and professional license fees, malpractice insurance with tail, health/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, LT and ST disability, 403B with match, 457 plan, and more. Hospital is able to support visa candidates.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.