Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job Chicago, IL
Join Cardiology Group Western Chicago Suburbs
Established, hospital owned cardiology practice is adding a full-time board-certified/board-eligible, interventional cardiologist trained in peripheral interventions to its physician panel.
- Call is 1:4.
- Offering state of the art equipment and the Epic EHR
- This established practice includes seven cardiologists, four advanced practice providers, an experienced staff
- Three office locations in the far Western Chicago suburbs.
- The group admits patients to 2 facilities in Aurora
- Medical Group includes 125 plus providers in over 20 specialties serving patients throughout the Fox Valley area.
- Offering a guaranteed salary (based on MGMA), productivity and non-productivity incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes a group claims made malpractice insurance policy with no tail, paid vacation, sick pay, CME reimbursement, medical, dental, life, vision and disability insurance, retirement plan, health care and dependent care spending accounts, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, free fitness center membership and an employee assistance program.
They are surrounded by excellent suburbs including Naperville, which ranked number one among the 228 cities rated for the Best Cities to Raise a Family in America and Cities with the Best Public Schools in America by Niche.com.The area offers top-notch schools, shopping, dining and overall quality of life just 40 miles west of Chicago.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.