Locum Tenens Urology Job ME
A Maine-based medical facility needs a locum tenens urologist for coverage. The provider will work 3 days per week with shared call. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 25 patients per day in the clinic, with 5 - 10 surgeries per week. Candidates should be comfortable with ureteroscopy, incontinence, and ESWL. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. If this opportunity sounds right for you, give Weatherby a call today.
- 3 days per week with shared call
- ME or other IMLC license required
- Board certified or eligible
- 20 - 25 patients per day
- 5 - 10 surgeries per week
- Uteroscopy, incontinence, and ESWL
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.