Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job NJ
A new locum tenens anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in New Jersey. The facility needs a provider to work up to 8-hour shifts. The locum tenens physician will take plastic surgery cases. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible. ACLS and BLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted NJ medical license in hand. If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a call today for more details.
- Up to 8-hour shifts
- NJ license required
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Plastic surgery cases
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.