Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job ME
A Maine facility has an opening for a temporary pediatrician. The work schedule weekdays with call. Duties for this role include attending deliveries and C-sections, and volumes range from 20 to 25 patients per day. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- Day shifts with night and weekend call
- Must have ME license
- Board certified or eligible
- 20 - 25 patients per day
- Will attend C-sections and deliveries
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.