Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job WV
Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in West Virginia with a qualified hospitalist. The work schedule will be full time as a nocturnist. You can expect to see around 12 - 18 patients per shift, and duties include vent management, central lines, and intubations. This facility has a strong support staff available. Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role. Due to time constraints, only WV-licensed applicants will be accepted. Required certifications include: ACLS. Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork. Enjoy the high quality of life that the locum tenens experience offers. Give Weatherby a call today.
- Full-time nocturnist coverage
- WV license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 12 - 18 patients per night
- Open ICU
- Vent management, central lines, and intubations
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.