Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Camden, NJ
This -employed position offers a competitive compensation based on experience. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working just across the river from Philadelphia with its wonderful attractions, exciting nightlife, amazing museums, world-class shopping, and eateries offering every cuisine imaginable just a short drive away.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary is negotiable based on years of experience and excellent benefits
- Student loan repayment assistance available
- Strong ties to world-recognized MD Anderson
- Group has access to more trials for more types of cancers
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with 8 to 10 calls per year
- Academic setting
- Outstanding Location right across the River from Philly
- Metro community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.