Full Time Neurology Job Cleveland, TN
This employed position offers a competitive compensation salary with productivity incentives. You will also receive full employee benefits including relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, student loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, marketing, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please call Brooke Banner at 954.837.2719 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive hospital recruitment package
- Salary plus productivity incentives and student loan repayment assistance
- Traditional inpatient/outpatient practice
- Join another general neurologist
- Currently a 3 month waiting period for new patients
- Manage a wide variety of acute neurological problems including stroke
- Looking for a physician with a 3-year neurology residency and a 2-year fellowship
- TN has no state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.