Locum Tenens Pediatric Gastroenterology Job AL
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Alabama needs a locum tenens pediatric gastroenterologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday. Each physician sees an average of 15 patients per day. The candidate needs to be board certified, and is proficient in all standard clinical GI procedures.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- Procedures: All standard clinical GI procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.