Locum Tenens Urology Job Bangor, ME
Posted by CompHealth
A Maine-based facility is currently seeking a urologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active ME medical license for this position. There will be enough time to obtain a new ME license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule includes clinic, call, and OR coverage, and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic, call, and OR coverage
- Caseload: 20 to 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.