Locum Tenens ObGyn Job GA
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens obstetrics/gynecology opportunity is now available in Georgia. The assignment includes full scope, and you must be comfortable with complicated deliveries. The assignment schedule includes clinic and call and you will see 10 to 12 patients per day on average. You must be board certified and have an active GA medical license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active Georgia state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day
- Procedures: Full scope OB/GYN, complicated deliveries
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.