Locum Tenens Neurology Job Anchorage, AK
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens neurology opportunity is now available in Alaska. The assignment schedule is 2 weeks per month, and you will see 8 to 12 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active AK medical license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active AK state license needed
- Schedule: 2 weeks per month
- Caseload: 8 - 12 patients per day
- Procedures: EEG and EMG
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.