Locum Tenens Urology Job NC
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in North Carolina that needs a urologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule includes clinic and OR and you will see 25 patients per day on average. The covering physician must have current BLS and ACLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active NC medical license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- License: Active NC state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic and OR
- Caseload: 25 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: Robotics preferred
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.