Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Chicago, IL
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An Illinois-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, and you will see up to 20 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active IL state license for this position.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.