Locum Tenens ObGyn Job AL
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
There is a new locum tenens obstetrics/gynecology opportunity now available in Alabama. Your assignment schedule will be pager call and you will typically see 35 to 40 deliveries per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- Schedule: Pager call
- Caseload: 35 to 40 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.