This employed position offers a competitive base salary plus RVU production incentives. You will also receive medical debt assistance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Base salary plus wRVU production incentive
- Sign-on bonus, medical debt assistance, relocation allowance, and residency stipend
- Hospital-employed group
- Must be comfortable administering epidurals, spinals, and regional anesthesia
- Join another physician and CRNAs
- BC/BE anesthesiologist
- Lovely location near Portland, OR
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail