This partnership-track position offers a competitive base salary plus wRVUs and a quality bonus. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come practice Oxford, an excellent community for families with access to charter schools. It is located 1 hour north of Orlando with access to charming and beautiful communities. There are fresh water lakes, springs, and pristine nature.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Henry Pfister at 954.837.2621 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership availability
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities
- Generous PTO and relocation assistance
- Number 1 rated physician group in north and central Florida
- 100% outpatient position
- No state income tax
- Family-friendly area with free charter school
- Located 1 hour North of Orlando
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail