Full Time Family Practice Job Arroyo Grande, CA
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, FTCA malpractice coverage, medical benefits, PTO, CME stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on. You can also apply for NHSC and state loan repayment.
You will enjoy living and working in this central California coast town about an hour from Santa Barbara. Its beautiful vistas and incomparable seascapes make it a desirable community to call home.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at email@example.com.
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- NHSC loan repayment available
- Community health center
- Outpatient practice
- 40-hour workweek
- Average 25 to 30 patients a day
- J-1 visas candidates accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.