Locum Tenens ObGyn Job OH
Posted by CompHealth
An Ohio-based facility is currently seeking an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is for weekend pager call and you will see an average of 40 to 45 deliveries per month. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with current ACLS and BLS certification. For this position, you need to have an active OH state license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active Ohio state license needed
- Schedule: Weekend pager call
- Caseload: 40 to 45 deliveries per month
- Other Certification: BLS and ACLS
- Procedures: Full scope OB/GYN
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.