Full Time ObGyn Job Atlanta, GA
In addition to a competitive salary and RVUs, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Atlanta, GA. You will have access to great shopping, theater, museums, churches of every denomination, and dining options for every taste.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed position
- Base salary plus RVUs and full comprehensive benefits package
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot
- Academic affiliation with activity in the teaching aspects of OB/GYN
- Call will be for 1 hospital
- Level III NICU
- Handling 3K deliveries per year
- Located in Atlanta, Georgia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.