Locum Tenens Urology Job NM
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in New Mexico that needs a urologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is for call only. The covering physician must be board certified. For this assignment, you need to have an active NM medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new NM medical license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NM state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Call only
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.