Locum Tenens ObGyn Job RI
Posted by CompHealth
A Rhode Island-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens OB/GYN. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and the physician will see 18 - 22 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted RI license or be willing to work with CompHealth's dedicated licensing team to obtain one.
CompHealth recruiters can place you in all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active RI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.