Full Time Psychiatry Job Orlando, FL
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered LTD/STD, malpractice insurance with tail, full medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, 9 holidays, CME and stipend, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and federal loan repayment. This opening is located in the greater Orlando area with world famous theme parks like Disney World, eateries run by celebrity chefs, and endless entertainment. You will also be easy drives from the beaches on the Gulf coast and famous Atlantic beaches like Daytona.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 2 outpatient locations
- No call
- Work with children and adults
- Child and adolescent fellowship not required
- 3 years of experience preferred
- Board certification required
- Full medical benefits
- 20 days of PTO and 9 holidays each year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.