Full Time Orthopedics Job WV
25 Bed Critical Access Medical Center, located in West Virginia is
seeking a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon to join a multi-specialty group.
Medical Center in Oak Hill, West Virginia, is a Critical Access
Hospital that provides an unique experience for patients due to its quaint 25-bed acute care facility serving the local and tourist population of the New River Gorge area, located 50 miles outside Charleston ,the state capital. Medical Center just completed an $18,000,000 OR and endo suite expansion project in March 2020 that has doubled its current OR
and endo suite capacity.
- Multiple Surgical Rooms Available with Block Time
- Medical Staff Support Available
- All Necessary Equipment Available
- New Grads Welcome to Apply
- No Visa Support
Must be BE/BC in Surgery
*Compensation Package May Include:*
- Base salary with incentive compensation
- CME Reimbursement
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Commencement bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Life, Dental, Vision and Health Insurance
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.