Full Time Physiatry Job Memphis, TN
Physiatry (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation)/ Sports Medicine – MD/DO – Memphis, TN
| Brain & Spine Clinic
- Only concussion center in the Mid-South
- Focused on ”Return to Learn”
- Currently 3 physicians committed to hold a half-day clinic each week and 1 Nurse Practioner; looking to add 1 full time physician
- Time will be split 50/50 between spine and concussion patients
- Combine expertise in neurology, physical medicine, rehabilitation and neuropsychology to deliver connected care to our patients
- 50% of our visits are associated with student athletes. The other 50% are referrals from the ED or self-referrals because of accidents, falls, bike wrecks, etc.
- The BMG | Brain and Spine Clinic works in conjunction with Semmes Murphey Clinic
Memphis is the best of both worlds; it has small town charm with big city amenities. Catch a minor league baseball game at one of the most beautiful, family-friendly stadiums in the nation, AutoZone Park, home to the Memphis Redbirds. Or, watch the NBA all-stars on the Memphis Grizzlies play in the FedEx Forum. Boogie in the blues clubs along Beale Street and tour Elvis Presley’s Graceland.
The Memphis metro area has 18 public school districts, over 100 private schools, and more than 250,000 students. Memphis area schools annually attract national recognition and honors for the innovative programs and academic excellence provided to students of all ages. With so many choices, parents in Memphis have the opportunity to choose what will truly be best for their child.
One of the most attractive features of life in Memphis is a remarkably low cost of living. From the price of dinner to the cost to heat and cool your home, the price of daily life in Memphis makes a lesser dent in your disposable income than it would in other cities. Surrounded by beautifully landscaped suburbs, you are sure to find the right fit for your family – whether that’s city living or in a cul-de-sac. Memphis is known for its legendary music and historic landmarks, but there are tons of new spots to explore and experiences to be had. Make Memphis your home.
For more information please contact Julie Kuhlmann:
Job ID 15525
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.