Locum Tenens Occupational Medicine Job Fairbanks, AK
A clinic in Alaska is seeking a Occupational Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: 2-4 month commitment
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 15-20 patients per day
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Suturing, lacerations, derma bonds, in-grown toenail removal, injections, drug screen collections, DOT physicals and screenings.
- Cases: Work-related injuries, perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private companies and governmental agencies.
- Support Staff: Medical Assistants; Administrative Staff
- EMR/Charting: EMR - All Scripts
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: DOT
- Long term assignment;
- No call required;
- Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -102020-23318
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.