Locum Tenens Primary Care Job Louisville, KY
A clinic in Kentucky is seeking a Primary Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: July 30
- August 6, August 13, August 20, August 27
- September 3,September 6,September 8
- Schedule: Monday and Wednesdya: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - Afternoon
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 15 Patients Per Day
- Patient Ages: 2 years+
- Procedures: Suturing
- Cases: Traditional outpatient primary care, treating acute illness and chronic disease. Provide primary care to employees and their dependents. Clinics are located either on-site or nearby the companies or clients they provide care for.
- Support Staff: 2 MA's
- EMR/Charting: eClinicalWorks
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Long term assignment;
- Low patient volume;
- No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -062020-22401
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.