Locum Tenens Neurology Job Medford, OR
A hospital in Oregon is seeking a Neurology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: July- ongoing
- Schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday + Call
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: Call is pretty light, most neurologists work a half day.
- Volume: 12-14 Patients Per Day
- Patient Ages: 100% Adults
- Procedures: Diagnostic/therapeutic taps, lumbar puncture, thrombolytic therapy, EEG, brain death exam
- Cases: General Neuro cases
- Support Staff: 4 Physicians, 0 APPs, 1 Nurse Quality Supervisor, 6 MAs, 3 PRRs
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Easy call schedule;
- Fast credentialing;
- Less than 1 hour from a coastal beach
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24466
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.