Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job Shiprock, NM
A clinic in New Mexico is seeking a Pediatrics Physician to provide quality patient care for a Government locums assignment.
- Dates: June 17- August. 1st with option to extend
- Schedule: Monday -Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient an Outpatient
- Call: 2 - 4 weekdays per month. and one weekend a month
- Volume: 15 - 20 Patients Per Day average
- Patient Ages: Children and Adolescents
- Procedures: (Inpatient includes Pediatric Ward, Level 2 Nursery and Delivery/Post-partum ward
- Cases: Outpatient routine care
- When assigned to inpatient wards, provider will evaluate at least daily, treat and document in medical record each inpatient on the pediatric service, including well newborns. Will admit and discharge these inpatients as medically appropriate. Will assist and provide consultation as requested to other specialists, the ER, the pediatric clinic, the L&D suite, the urgent care clinic and the inpatient pediatric and nursery nursing staff.
- Support Staff: Yes - 2-5 other providers in the clinic
- EMR/Charting: EMR - RPMS
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: BLS; DEA; NRP; PALS
- Additional Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required; medical work experience in the United States in the specialty you are applying for, in the past 12 months, completion of U.S. residency training; any active unrestricted state license
- Additional qualifications for government jobs: Board Certified
- Any state license accepted;
- High earning potential;
- Opportunity to give back to an underserved community
- Federal facilities such as Veteran Affairs, Indian Health Services and Tribal Facilities, have a diverse population that allow providers to connect with patients and other providers from different cultures and backgrounds while giving back to their community and country.
Your malpractice insurance is covered, and pending the contract, you will either receive a per diem for your travel and lodging or we will cover flight, rental car and lodging. Pay is on a weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -032017-2134
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.