Locum Tenens Oncology Job Clearwater, FL
A hospital in Florida is seeking a Gynecology Oncology Nurse Practitioner to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate - Ongoing
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm + call
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: Anticipated practice call coverage - 1st call every other week, 14 days per month. , covering consults and follow-ups.
- Volume: 20-25 patients per day
- Patient Ages: Mainly Adults
- Procedures: Perform in-office biopsies
- Cases: Non-surgical position : Medically managing post operative patients, chemotherapy patient's, follow up patient's with malignancy, and patient's with acute conditions.
- EMR/Charting: Cerner
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: DEA
- Area is warm year-round
- Less than 1 hour from a coastal beach
- Long term assignment
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24407
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.