Locum Tenens Oncology Job Marble Falls, TX
A hospital in Texas is seeking a Hematology/Oncology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: July 26th - July 30th
- Schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Call 5:00 PM - 8:00 AM for critical labs and hospital/ER
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: Nightly - 5:00 PM -8:00 AM for critical labs and hospital/ER physician
- Volume: 18-20 clinic patients (3-4 of those may be new consults, rest are follow ups) and 1-2 hospital patients per day,
- Patient Ages: Adult
- Procedures: General hem/onc
- Cases: Med Infusions - 15-20 patients per day, no need to see any med infusion patients, but may need to supervise for issues
- Support Staff: One other physician - no APP
- EMR/Charting: Beacon, EPIC
- Boards: Board Certified
- Easy call schedule;
- No state income tax;
- Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24422
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.