Locum Tenens Nephrology Job Anchorage, AK
A hospital in Alaska is seeking a Pediatric Nephrology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: May 2021- ongoing
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM / 1 week per month
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Volume: 15 Patients Per Day
- Patient Ages: Peds
- Procedures: Renal biopsy, hemodialysis catheter placement
- Cases: Management of Hemo, CRRT, peritoneal, post-renal transplants
- Support Staff: RN, MA, 2 admin support
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; DEA
- Less than 3 hours from hunting areas
- Long term assignment
- No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24416
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.