Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Kitty Hawk, NC
A clinic in North Carolina is seeking a Family Practice Physician Assistant to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Coverage Needed:
- Monday-Friday: August 16 - August 20
- Monday- Friday: August 23- August 27
- Monday-Friday: August 30- September 3
- Monday- Friday: September 6 - September 10
- Monday- Friday: September 13 - September 17
- Schedule: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: No call
- Volume: Estimated 40-50 patients per provider (3 providers)
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Required procedures include suturing, splinting, burn care, I&D, foreign body removal, elbow reduction, laceration repairs
- Cases: COVID Testing and below procedures
- Support Staff: Team of 5 extenders and 7 nurses
- EMR/Charting: Epic
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; PALS
- Fast credentialing; No call required; Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24409
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.