Locum Tenens Hematology-Oncology Job Saint Paul, MN
A management group in is seeking a Hematology/Oncology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: 3-4 days a week, ongoing
- 6 month commitment, minimum
- Schedule: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM - Monday - Friday
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Volume: 2-8 inpatient per day, 6-10 clinic visits are the averages
- Patient Ages: Adult only
- Procedures: B and B hem/onc
- Cases: 50% Hematology / 50% Oncology
- Support Staff: Yes
- EMR/Charting: Exellian/Epic - Beacon, Dragon
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Fast credentialing; High earning potential; No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24405
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.